Let’s work together.
Who is CENTIPEDE?
- CENTIPEDE is a network of in-home services and supports providers that contracts with all types of organizations including Medicaid, Medicare, Commercial, ACO’s, EAP, Work Comp, Self Insured etc. The goal is to create new revenue streams for providers. We call it “growing your pie”.
- CENTIPEDE is structured as a “delegated” organization for health plans and other organizations which means that we supply the whole back end of a contracted and credentialed network right out of the gate.
Health care is complex. CENTIPEDE walks with you and we lead when things get difficult.
For example during the COVID-19 pandemic CENTIPEDE launched a 24/7 hotline, started a PPE Pipeline and hosts a Daily Briefing and Education calls.
As an In-Network Provider you have access to:
- hands-on training
- group purchasing discounts
- claims and billing assistance
- new business opportunities.
Join us and make a difference.
Questions? email email@example.com
or schedule a meeting with a member of our team.
How did we do today? We love feedback!
What’s the Process? How do I Join?
5 Simple Steps to Join the CENTIPEDE Health Network
- Request a Contract and Credentialing Packet (varies by state)
- Ensure you have an NPI. Most CENTIPEDE providers use a TYPE 2 NPI for an organization. If you do not have an NPI, apply here.
- Check your Organization/Agency Insurance to ensure all service addresses are listed are correct
- Check your License and or Certification to ensure your Organization Name and addresses listed are correct
- Complete your materials and email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Below are some general time frames for CENTIPEDE contracting and credentialing:
- 15 min: Your Time to Complete Contract and Credentialing Application
- 1-30 days: File Validation and Credentials Verification
- 30 – 60 days: Credentials Approval, Loading and Welcome Letter