WEBSITE Privacy Statement
HEOPS Inc dba CENTIPEDE Care Solutions LLC and The CENTIPEDE Health Network is committed to protecting the privacy of the users of this website. We will use and disclose the information you provide us as stated in our WEBSITE PRIVACY STATEMENT and according to your acceptance or refusal of cookies and GDPR.
Use and disclosure of health information includes using the information to provide treatment to the individual, to make payments for such treatment, and to conduct ongoing quality improvement activities. Our use and disclosure of an individual’s personal information (including health information) is limited as required by state and federal law.
We do not sell or rent personal information about visitors to this site or customers who use the site.
This website has security measures in place to help protect against the loss, misuse, or alteration of information under our control. Despite these measures, the confidentiality of any communication or material transmitted to or from us via this site by Internet or e-mail cannot be guaranteed. At your discretion, you may contact us at the Email address listed in the “Questions, complaints, and contacts” section at the end of this Privacy Statement.
Revisions to the Privacy Statement
We may revise this Privacy Statement from time to time as we add new features or as laws change that may affect our services.
If we make material changes to our Privacy Statement, we will post notice of this on our website. Any revised Privacy Statement will apply both to information we already have about you at the time of the change, and any personal information created or received after the change takes effect. We include a version number on this Privacy Statement consisting of the date (year, month, and day) it was last revised. We encourage you to periodically reread this Privacy Statement, to see if there have been any changes to our policies that may affect you.
Website Visitor Data
HEOPS Inc dba CENTIPEDE Care Solutions LLC and The CENTIPEDE Health Network routinely gathers data on Web site activity, such as how many people visit the site, the pages they visit, where they come from, how long they stay on the site, etc. The data is collected on an aggregate, anonymous basis, which means that no personally identifiable information is associated with the data. This data helps us improve site content and overall usage. The information is not shared with other organizations for their independent use.
Collecting and using personal information
Except as disclosed in this Privacy Statement, we do not collect any identifiable information about visitors to this site or our customers who use this site.
1. WEB LOGS: We maintain standard Web logs that record data about all visitors and customers who use this site and we store this information for a while. These logs may contain the Internet domain from which you access the site (such as aol.com, abc.org, etc.); the IP address which is automatically assigned to your computer when you get on the Internet (a static IP address may be identifiable as being connected to you, while a dynamic address is usually not identifiable); the type of browser and operating system you use; the date and time you visited the site; the pages you viewed on the site; the address of the Web site you linked from, if any. All Web logs are stored securely, and may only be accessed by employees or designees on a need-to-know basis for a specific purpose. We use Web log information to help us design our site, to identify popular features, to resolve user, hardware, and software problems, and to make the site more useful to visitors.
3. WEB BEACONS: We may also occasionally use “Web beacons” that allow us to collect non-personal information about your response to our e-mail communications, and for other purposes. Web beacons are tiny images, placed on a Web page or e-mail, that can tell us if you’ve gone to a particular area on our Web site. For example, if you’ve given us permission to send you e-mails, we may send you an e-mail urging you to use a certain feature on our Web site. If you do respond to that e-mail and use that feature, the Web beacon will tell us that our e-mail communication with you has been successful. We do not collect any personal health information with a Web beacon, and do not link Web beacons with any other personal health information you’ve given us. Since Web beacons are used in conjunction with persistent cookies (described above), if you set your browser to decline or deactivate cookies, Web beacons do not work.
4. EVALUATION AND RESEARCH: We may periodically ask users to complete surveys asking about their experiences with features of the Web site. Our surveys ask visitors for demographic information such as age, gender, and education, but will not request that users provide specific information about any medical condition. We use survey information for research and quality improvement purposes, including helping to improve information and services offered through the Web site. In addition, users giving feedback may be individually contacted for follow-up due to concerns raised during the course of such evaluation. Demographic information and Web log data may be stored for future research and evaluation.
5. MESSAGES AND TRANSACTIONS: Comments or questions sent to us using e-mail or secure messaging forms will be shared with staff and health care professionals who are most able to address your concerns. We will archive your messages once we have made our best effort to provide you with a complete and satisfactory response.
6. CHILDREN: We do not knowingly allow users under the age of 13 to create accounts on this site.
7. DISCLOSURES: We may disclose personal information to any person performing audit, legal, operational, or other services for us. We will use information which does not identify the individual for these activities whenever feasible. Information disclosed to vendors or contractors for operational purposes may not be re-disclosed to others by such a vendor or contractor. We may disclose personal information when required to do so by a subpoena, court order, or search warrant. We may disclose personal information as we deem it appropriate to protect the safety of an individual or for an investigation related to public safety or to report an activity that appears to be in violation of law. We may disclose personal information to protect the security and reliability of this site and to take precautions against liability.
Questions, Complaints or Contacts
Contact us with any concerns or comments at firstname.lastname@example.org.